What is NEBEOP?
The Network of Erasmus Based European Orthodontic Postgraduate Programmes comprises a group of postgraduate programmes in orthodontics that deliver a structured postgraduate educational programme in orthodontics according to the Erasmus programme for postgraduate education in orthodontics in Europe as published in the European Journal of Orthodontics 2014;36:340-349.
The member programmes are represented by their programme directors or orthodontists assigned by institutes which deliver a structured programme in orthodontics and who are members of the European Orthodontic Society in good standing.
The primary concern of the network is education that is specific to the specialty of orthodontics, and its main purpose is the advancement of orthodontic postgraduate training in Europe.
The objectives of the Network are the following:
- to strengthen the level of postgraduate training in orthodontics in Europe
- to advocate NEBEOP guidelines that promote optimal postgraduate training in orthodontics in Europe (European Journal of Orthodontics 2014;36:340-349)
- to exchange information on the educational content of postgraduate programmes in orthodontics
- to establish educational collaborations between orthodontic programmes in Europe (common courses, exchange of teachers, e-learning, etc)
- to serve as a knowledge platform to bodies involved in postgraduate training in orthodontics in Europe
- to strive for inclusion in this Network of all institutes providing orthodontic education in Europe
to seek cooperation with comparable or other orthodontic networks and organizations in other regions and countries.
Find out what events are happening in 2023 & 2024
Become a member of the EOS and find out the benefits of membership
Grants & Awards
Find out about our grants & awards