Specialist in individuals with craniofacial malformations.
2000 up to date
- Full time practice exclusively to orthodontics, owner of Laspos orthodontic center, Limassol, Cyprus.
- Fellow of the Hellenic Craniofacial Center (HCC), Athens, Greece.
- Director of Cyprus Center for Clefts and Facial Deformities, “Medicleft”.
Fellowship at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center of Dallas.
«Advanced Orthodontics Dentofacial Deformities and Craniofacial Malformations»
Specialty in Orthodontics and Master of Dental Science in the College of Dentistry at the University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Research Fellow in the Department of Orthodontics and Oral Sciences at the Eastman Dental Center of Rochester, New York. (Studied asymmetries in unilateral cleft lip and palate individuals).
Graduated from the Dental School of the University of Athens
Memberships & Positions
- President elect of European Orthodontic Society for 2021.
- Past President of the Cyprus Orthodontic Society.
- President of the Scientific Committee of the 5th MOIP Mediterranean Orthodontic Congress, 11-13 November 2016, Limassol, Cyprus.
- President of Hellenic Orthodontic Congress, Sept 2014, Athens, Greece.
- Active Member of Angle Society of Europe.
- Member of International Society of Craniofacial Surgery.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association
- World Federation of Orthodontics
- European Orthodontic Society
- Tweed Foundation for Orthodontic Research
- Greek Orthodontic Society
- Cyprus Orthodontic Society
- Cyprus Dental Association
Lectures & Publications
- He publishes in scientific Orthodontic Journals
- He lectures in several countries on craniofacial anomalies, adult orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, lingual orthodontics, and multidisciplinary treatment.
He is married to Maria and a proud father of Ellie and Vasiliki